Summer Day Camp 2017
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL REGISTRATION FORMS and the RELEASE FORM. Complete the FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE REQUEST FORM if you are requesting a scholarship.
Just something to start thinking about…volunteering at Still Meadows!
Please remember us when you start making your summer plans, whether you like helping with Wednesday evening therapeutic riding or spending some fun filled days with our campers!
Summer Camp 2017
Welcome and thanks for your interest in Still Meadows Enrichment Center and Camp (formerly Camp Still Meadows). Still Meadows was developed to provide therapeutic activities in a safe, creative, country setting located in the Shenandoah Valley. Our program is staffed with remarkably dedicated volunteers who share a commitment to serve our most fragile citizens. Still Meadows not only provides for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the participants, but we are also committed to families and caregivers, providing respite and time to regroup both physically and mentally. We have been serving children and adults with developmental and or physical challenges since 1997.
- June 19-23, 2017
- July10-14, 2017
- July 31-August 4, 2017
Qualifications for Admission to Summer Sessions:
- People with developmental and/or physical disabilities
- Toilet trained or accompanied by aide
- At least 8 years of age
- Individuals with frequent aggressive behaviors cannot be served during camp sessions at Still Meadows. Please contact the office @ 540-833-2072 if you have questions or concerns.
- Application, Release and Waiver, and the Financial Aid Application (if needed) must be completed, signed and returned with the camp fee. Sessions fill quickly and those who have submitted payment will be guaranteed enrollment. Confirmation by mail or email will follow. If you have any questions please call 833-2072.
Fees: One-week Fee (Monday-Thursday 9:00-3:00, Friday 9:00-2:00) $200
- A refund of $175 is honored ($200 less $25 processing fee = $175) for cancellations that occur at least two weeks before the start date of camp. If a cancellation occurs during the two weeks just before camp and a replacement cannot be found, the camp fee will be forfeited. Medical emergencies are the exception.